The aim of the RoundTable is to share and promote what has been done in different projects to achieve a gender sensitive culture. It will focus on the ‘nuts and bolts’ (tips, recommendations and lessons learned) of what is needed to succeed in designing a gender sensitive culture in your institution.
During this RoundTable, we showcased our own work, what we did and how we did it.
We invited speakers from sister projects and the private sector that elaborated a specific process and/or designed inspiring products to build a gender sensitive culture in their institution or project. In doing so, we hope that the roundtable discussion will provide some new and concrete insights into how they themselves can build a gender-sensitive culture.
Main Topics Testimony and experience sharing on building a gender culture in one’s own organisation or company (state of play, challenges, change process, practices, involved stakeholders, tools for a successful building of a gender-sensitive culture, …) Key aspects on how to design a gender sensitive culture (what to promote and what to avoid)
- Welcome address by Magalie Lesueur Jannoyer (CIRAD – France), Gender-SMART Project Coordinator
- Jane Kavanagh (TAEGASC – Ireland) Gender-SMART Project
- Stephane Reboud (Dell – France) External Advisory Committee – Gender-SMART Project
- Ester Cois (University of Cagliari – Italy) SUPERA Project
- Cindy Van Hyfte (CIRAD – France) Gender-SMART Project Manager
Our Roundtable was moderated by Panayiota Polykarpou (CUT – Cyprus) – Gender-SMART Project.